Welcome!
AMERICAN FLYER is a place where America's history, her founders, her Christian roots, her servicemen and women and her greatness are loved and appreciated, where America is praised and valued, not pilloried or vilified. God Bless America.

Friday, March 3, 2017

Hillary's Concession

11/11/16

People are asking me my opinion about the election.

First, I don't think hillary's concession speech or obama's unity speech have anything to do with uniting the country. After eight years of the most divisive administration in history their only interest is to sweet talk Trump into doing what Republicans have always done, and that is cave to the Democrat agenda.

Second, I don't want to boast, gloat, or condescend. The results stand. Trump does need to unify the country, but he needs to do it by carrying out the Republican platform and proving that a scriptural morality and a free market enterprise will work just like Reagan did.

Third, I've been engaged in this political discussion for a year and a half and I'm tired. I'm going to take a break for awhile, or at least try to. Franklin Graham posted this article below about the election, and I agree with him entirely, so I will let it speak for me. I will add one last thought. My friend, Dave Kistler, who is heavily involved in politics, believes there are ungodly elements who may try to prevent Trump from reaching the White House. We need to pray for his safety as well as the wisdom of God to overshadow him as he takes the reins of government.

Franklin Graham
November 10, 2016 ·

Did God show up? In watching the news after the election, the secular media keep asking “How did this happen?” “What went wrong?” “How did we miss this?” Some are in shock. Political pundits are stunned. Many thought the Trump/Pence ticket didn’t have a chance. None of them understand the God-factor.

Hundreds of thousands of Christians from across the United States have been praying. This year they came out to every state capitol to pray for this election and for the future of America. Prayer groups were started. Families prayed. Churches prayed. Then Christians went to the polls, and God showed up.

While the media scratches their heads and tries to understand how this happened, I believe that God’s hand intervened Tuesday night to stop the godless, atheistic progressive agenda from taking control of our country.

President-elect Donald J. Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence are going to need a lot of help and they will continue to need a lot of prayer. I pray that President-elect Trump will surround himself with godly men and women to help advise and counsel him as he leads the nation. My prayer is that God will bless America again!

No comments:

Post a Comment