Welcome!
AMERICAN FLYER is a place where America's history, her founders, her Christian roots, her servicemen and women and her greatness are loved and appreciated, where America is praised and valued, not pilloried or vilified. God Bless America.

Friday, March 3, 2017

Update

Over the last year I've had a lot of trouble with the Internet and with a collapsing laptop computer. First the keyboard stopped working, and then after several months of using an alternate keyboard it quit altogether. Turns out the problem was the motherboard, but it took two months to get the part and I've mostly been offline or borrowing other computers. During the time frame I seldom visited the blog and things I had written were stored on Facebook or elsewhere.

So here I am catching up over the last year. Most of these are in chronological order backwards. To those following my blog if you care to read my comments about the campaign season last year it's all here. If not, I'll try to be back on the blog more often to stay current with my posts.

Thanks to everyone who reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment