Welcome!
AMERICAN FLYER is a place where America's history, her founders, her Christian roots, her servicemen and women and her greatness are loved and appreciated, where America is praised and valued, not pilloried or vilified. God Bless America.

Friday, January 13, 2017

Sessions Cabinet Hearing

I watched the Sessions session the other night until 1am here in the Philippines and then went to bed. He did very well from what I saw and the Democrats exposed their own hypocrisy in Feinstein's opening remarks. She spoke of the rule of law and I could agree with almost everything she said. What I wanted to ask her and all the rest of them on the left is where have they been for the last eight years? Rule of law went out the window with Holder and Lynch, but now suddenly it matters? Right! I didn't see it till later but I was glad to see Cruz put them in their place.

No comments:

Post a Comment